The space to share your views.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Good Night & Good Dream Anna Nicole Smith












Anna Nicole Smith had shocked her fans around the wolrd by passing away on February 8, 2007. She was found unconscious in her Florida hotel room. She was pronounced dead upon arrival to the hospital at the age of 39.





Anyway, my point related to Smith is that why she married to this old man, a grandfather generation man who was incredibly rich. Definitely, it was absolutely her right to marry anyone she wanted.

I confess that I am terribly subjective. I know I have no right and it is non of my business to judge Smith or anybody else. Yet, my question is that whether we can marry someone we love, yes we love, for a reason except love.

Confusing, right? I know Smith’s brain was not hollow though it appeared that she didn’t finish high school. But having low education doesn’t mean we cannot distinct what is black, what is white. Universally, there are not only black and white in moral and ethic, but also grey. Was she grey all the time then she couldn’t see how old he was.



How am I so mean to say that this man was too old to be her husband? Wicked Nuk! I mean being this old also implied that he could not live long since he was a human being who could not be escape the law of human longevity.

Would you marry a man whom, you know, can keep alive for a few years? Perhaps you can see his power and charm no one can. Or even you can see and feel his love. Can’t you see his dollars and fortune? Which one you concern most, love or dollar?

Just a query from a nasty and mean woman. ---->Sirorat (Nuk)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly I've never known who she is till I found her sad ending story from news.I feel pity to her. I think we don't know an excalty reason of her death as well except herself. Maybe because of her bad health who knows?? Or committed suicide that's just a suspection. In my own I think all people, we all have our own reason to do something, reason that others don't understand. I've learnt about her background, even she's low-educated and an environment around her are not good she created herself to be a superstar. Therefore education, social environment is a small unit help people to be success, I think "I" "myself" is the most important to set good and bad for my life. "We can't choose place to be born(in good or bad and rich or poor family)BUT we can choose the best way to be the best by ourselves"
ANN

Anonymous said...

As far as I am concerned I don’t see any reason to know about the life of this ordinary woman. I see her as important as me. I don’t know the reason why she married an old billionaire , but I see that she wants to be rich. She seems selfish and ugly in my opinion .I think she doesn’t care much about her husband. What she cares most is his money, let alone the word “ love”. Her unexpected death is like other people death. She is not a super person in my view, but she is a star who was born in this world and does nothing useful to the world. To put it bluntly, she cannot be called a superstar or a super person unless she lives her life in the rightful way. My opinion can be wrong because I don’t see her everyday life.

Somchai Thamuang 490132057

Anonymous said...

With my honest, I haven't known this woman before till I read P Nook's blog. What happened to her is very common it is not a surprised event for me as it could happen to all mankind not only the super stars. Everyone has different troubles in life and absolutely it is impossible to find the same solution to overcome an obstacle. Each one has his/her own way and personal reason. I'm quite sure that before she made up her mind to marry the rich old man and to kill herself (or not), she had considered about her decisions very carefully. She has made it! Whether she got married because of "love" or "dollars", it's her right and it's the stuff of the couple. It's not against the law if that wrinkled old man is willing to be her husband. She had done nothing illegally.In the case of committing suicide, it is very pity fot this lady to end up her life too fast. Life is not totally dull.

Anonymous said...

As I have read about her life story recently from newspapre and magazines, she was a poor girl and I feel sympathy to her and wish her would be in peace.
Every step of her life was so dramatic. It was not as a Cinderlela story but it was worse than that one though she got married with the unable old man with a huge amount fortune left for her to fight for.
Financial reason for her,of course, I think it may be from unperfect life in family, marriage, education and even career. She might think that monetary status could fulfill all things she had never tasted before.
I can't blaim all her fault experiences becuase these had built her to be Anna Nicole Smith.
TIn addition, there may be some girls are jealous her in stead.

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace ‘Anna Nicole Smith’ for your struggling in this chaotic world is now over. No matter you committed suicide or were murdered.
No matter you had married with an old millionaire for whatever reason.
It’s all gone, buried in your grave. The inevitable death also killed you as it does to all living things soon or later. I hope the world will forgive you for the sin you have done in your life. If you were alive you would be included in my list of hatred for sure. But as you are gone, no reason for me to put you in the list. But what left in this world is your innocent offspring that never know who is the father. I hope your life will be a good lesson for anyone that likely to walk the same path as you. Your life also reminds me of the truth of this world – nothing is permanent, everything is just a conventional truth. I hope your child will be met with her father soon. I did not mean only the real father. But any man that can raise the girl and prevent her from walking to the disaster as her mother did.